First Film Day

 Today was the day we everyone met up and we filmed the first scene. I had woke up last morning feeling a little excited but nervous to. I took a shower and brushed my teeth as soon as I got out of bed and poured myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast after I got dressed . I woke up my sister to drop me to Jahziah’s house since that’s where the first scene is going to be shot. When I arrived I was greeted at the door by Jahziah and her sister. They were already going over there lines and I was tried to help with that. At first the dialogue in the practice was a little choppy and didn’t come off the tongue as naturally as expected. The three girls were doing the very start and they dropped the makeup. I helped pick it up and went to the bathroom cabinet to find a new kit. I brought it back and they redid that scene. As they were going over it I heard a knock at the door. Jahziah had asked me to see who it was and I walked over to see Annabel. Before we were just practicing and waiting until Annabel came with the camera. She asked if we were ready to film but we didn’t want to rush into it. She arrived with a box of munchkins from Dunkin' Donuts for everyone. She then set up the camera to film the first scene and everyone got in position. The first take was going fine until the main lead had accidentally said a line wrong. It wasn’t crazy we just laughed about it and reshot the scene and it came out good. This was a overall good experience and the scene came out just how we wanted it. It was nice meeting Jahziah’s friends and we had a fun time filming let’s see how the next scenes come out peace blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Blog Music Video convections

AICE Media Studies

Production blog : Change of plans