Production Blog

 Hey blog today I’m just going to saying what my part is in the final task. 

On Tuesday my group was urgent on preparing for the filming of the blog. I looked in my closet for the outfit I’m going to wear for the filming of the party. I had some jeans I was planning to wear but I wanted a plain black tee shirt to go with them and I didn’t have any. I had got dropped off at Walmart to buy a pack of black tee shirts when I remembered my group members asked me to buy two items needed for the final task. The items are red SOLO cups and the bag that goes over the main characters head in the final scene. I walked to the third isle to get the cups but I had no idea where to get the bag. I found a worker at the end of the isle and I asked where they were. She told me go to the last isle and they should be in the middle. I got my shirts, the bag, and the cups and went to self checkout. After buying the items I got picked up from the store and went back home. I took a picture of the items and sent it to my group  members to reassure I got the right ones. The cups were fine but according to them the clear bag I got was not ideal and to get a black bag. At this point it was getting dark outside and I was getting tired so I just decided I’m going to buy it after school the next day. Around lunchtime I asked my group members meet inside the cafeteria to discuss filming. We talked about the time to start, made sure everybody’s schedule was free and transportation. I got on the school bus and waited until I got off to my stop. I walked home got inside and took a shower when I got inside. I asked my sister to drive to Walmart after I got dressed to get the black bag. I bought a box of black garbage bags and a Subway sub and got back home. I ate my sub in peace and that’s about it see you next time blog I’m out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research Blog Music Video convections

AICE Media Studies

Production blog : Change of plans